Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF

What a great day today turned out to be.  My husband got us tickets to go see the Baltimore Orioles and the Washington Nationals play at Harbor Park in Norfolk this afternoon.  We thought the weather was going to be rainy but it turned into a very warm afternoon.  I even got sunburned!!!  The Orioles won but hometown boy Ryan Zimmerman who plays 3rd base for the Washington Nationals  hit a home run!  Way to go Ryan.  My daughter who is a big Orioles fan drove down from Richmond for the day to go see them and her best friend Beanie went with us.  So tomorrow will be dedicated to stamping.  I've got some new stamps that I haven't play with from the new Stampin Up mini catalog.  I hopefully will have a productive day and will post something by tomorrow evening.

No comments: