Saturday, July 25, 2009

Good Evening Everyone. I had an embossing class today with some of my favorite people. They even brought lunch!! Thanks girls! Anyway we made four cards and shared ideas with each other. That is one neat thing about stamping with friends and seasoned stampers. We can share and bounce different ideas off each other. I know a few times today I said, Gee I didn't think of that!" Anyway we all had a good time and hopefully will get together again in the near future. I was going to make some of my swaps for convention tonight but got to talking with my stamping friends on USTAMP. I spent almost 3 hours talking with them. It's fun and everyone is on a different time table. When it's night here it's morning in New Zealand and Australia. Why it's already Sunday morning over there!! There will be another round of USTAMP in the fall and if you want a fun experience and the chance to meet new stampers who just happen to be wonderful people then you should sign up. There are so many talented people out there. Well I think I might try to make some cards so I will end here for now.

No comments: