Friday, September 17, 2010

Such A Debate

I made this card for a reflections class I did last week. I had a hard time deciding whether to use the ribbon in the middle of the card or not so I asked for opinions and suggestions from some of my fellow stampers at Late Night Stampers. It was amazing how much response I got and I really appreciated all the suggestions. It ended up being about 50/50 as to liking and not liking the ribbon. Well I tried doing a card without the ribbon and just couldn't pull it off to my liking so I went ahead with this card and the class loved it!

This has been a very busy two weeks for me. School started which met me going back to work and getting my clinic up and running for all the sweet little kiddies with their tummy aches and boo boos. I scheduled 5 stamp classes this month and am half way through them.

Tomorrow my husband and I are going to Baltimore to see the Yankees play the Orioles. I can't wait to see my guy, Derek Jeter, and the rest of the great guys on that team play. The weather is suppose to be beautiful. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Stamp Set: Every Moment
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz, Early Expresso
Ink: Stazon Black, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Early Expresso, Daffodil Delight markers
Accessories: Pear Pizazz Ribbon, Label Punch, Brads



No comments: