Friday, August 16, 2013

"Deer" Me!

So when I originally saw this deer image, I said yuck!!! I loved Dasher, another image from a previous catalog and wondered why Stampin Up would ever get rid of it. Then my besties tell me how deers are so "in" right now and I got a few swaps with the deer which I liked! Oh dear! lol So today I decided to make a card using this "in" deer from the stamp set "Remembering Christmas" in the holiday mini. I used the "Sweater Weather" Dsp for the background along with some of the lovely new burlap ribbon. So I hope you like what I've done with this stamp. If you do then be a "deer" and leave me a comment!

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Cute post and great card Deb. Your friends are right. I was with you on the Dasher retirement.... loved that stamp. But, this deer silhouette is all the rage this year. I saw a card where they hung a wreath around it's neck. Looked pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.