Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wetlands

So sometimes we need a sympathy card and it's nice to have stamps and ink because you can sit down and make one without having to get dressed and get in the car and drive to the store. Right? Especially if you live in the country and it's a good ten miles or more to the nearest Hallmark store!! And then there's the gas you use and blah, blah, blah. Actually that goes for any card you may need. So I needed a card for a friend who lost her brother. I love sandpipers and put them together with Modern Medley DSP for what I feel like was a very soothing card. I love black and very vanilla together. So it's getting closer to my son's wedding and company is starting to arrive. It is going to be very hectic around here but exciting! I am going to hopefully try to keep up my 21 day blogging for you but go easy on me, please!!!! lol.

No comments: