Saturday, February 7, 2009

I got my Bigz XL Die yesterday and love it! My girlfriend Linda came over and fell in love with it too. Said she had to have it! Well I got to thinking about different things I could do with it and remember seeing someone's blog showing how to use it on a card front. Well of course the texture plate did not cover the die so as I laid in bed last night I started thinking about the other blog (sorry I can't remember right off the bat whose it was) but I thought why can't the same idea be use for this awesome box so........

1 comment:

Sarah Keane said...

Mom,
you are soo creative. this box is AWESOME. i am hoping to make it home soon (this weekend or next). maybe we can do arts and crafts and you can show me how to make it. I am very interested in this new toy of yours!
i love you!
sarah