Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Eyes are Bigger Than My Stomach!!!

You've heard that expression many times in your life haven't you?  Well that applied to me today only instead of being about food it was about making cards using up all my DSP and card stock that will be retired next month.  I love these colors so much and hope that Stampin Up will see that Baja Breeze and Pink Piourette must stay!!!  There's nothing even close to these colors in their array of paper and inks.  Anyway I only made 7 cards.  It was a nice day out and I got distracted a few times.  I potted some plants I bought yesterday, did a load of clothes, went to Walmart, and enjoyed Chicho's Pizza with my family on the front porch for dinner.  Did I mention I rode my bike with my girls afterward?  It was a beautiful evening and it was nice to have everyone home.  Well I only have 2 more weeks of school and then it will be time for some serious stamping.  Good night all.

No comments: