Monday, August 3, 2009

Cheep Talk

This is my last posting until I get back from convention. I have shared all my swaps with you. I am really excited and can't wait to get some new ideas, meet new friends and visit a city I have never been to before. I hope to have lots of information to share with all of you. Heck maybe some of you will be there with me!!! I'm looking forward to meeting some of my new friends from USTAMP class. I'll be back next Sunday so look for some exciting tips and ideas. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Lainee said...

This is lovely, Debbie. Hope you enjoy convention.

Tracey Old said...

You are on fire girl. Hope you have fun at convention:) email me when you get back!!

Jenny Adams said...

Have a fab time at convention!!! See you soon.
Jenny

Pam said...

I love all the color! Hope you're having a wonderful time at convention!