Monday, September 28, 2009


Isn't this the cutest little purse for holding notecards, or candy? My dear friend Tracey Old from New Zealand shared this project on Ustamp. I used the faux alligator technique for the flap and Night and Day Specialty DSP for the bottom. Do I hear CoCo Chanel? This only took me about 30 minutes to make. I started to make another one but wanted to get this posted and try to get to bed early tonight. I have been staying up late working on cards for classes and then looking at some of my favorite blogs, oohing and aahing at all the talent out there in this big old world. Before I know it, it's past my bedtime and 6 am is here in a flash.

1 comment:

Tracey Old said...

Your purse looks stunning!! I love the colours the flower and well I love everything about it:) I am way behind in recreating all the projects I hope to do some when I get home from Christchurch!! Fingers crossed!