Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Rose is a Rose is a Box!


Well it took me a while to get this posted. I really like Becky Roberts work and this is one of her projects that I tried. I don't have a lot of 12x12 paper so had to use last years colors and DSP Bella Rose which doesn't upset me really because I love these colors. It was fun to do and was bigger than I expected but it will hold a gift such as candy as in CHOCOLATE and the drawer is perfect for a set of note cards. I made 4 different ones to go inside but just couldn't get a good angle to show them all at the same time so I will have to show them separate. Becky's project used Halloween paper and is really cute. Did I mention that CHOCOLATE fits nicely in the top of the box?

4 comments:

Tracey Old said...

Your box came out fantastic. And chocolate sounds perfect to me. Can't wait to see your cards that go inside:)

Sarah Keane said...

mom! you did a great job with this picture! it looks fantastic!

Kylie said...

Wow this box looks amazing. I love the bella rose dsp that you've used. It has really set it off. I'm sure the chocolate inside goes down well too.
Kylie xo

Lainee said...

You have done a wonderful job with this creation. I absolutely love the dsp. I love the sound of the chocolates too. Love it!