Sunday, January 24, 2010

What Would Diana Do?




Diana Gibbs is always finding cute and cheap little items at the store that
she uses with her stamps. So back in October I think she found some cute
picture frames at Target and made a "BOO" wall hanging with them. There have
been other items as well but when I'm out and about, I find myself asking, "What would
Diana do with this if she had it!!! No kidding. So a few weeks ago I was looking through
the dollar bins at Target and found these little swivel frames that you can
decorate front and back. I did one tonight and hopefully sometime this week, I will get
the other one decorated. They have two pieces of glass in each frame so if you layer, its
a little tight. I glued the big "Pretties" flower to the out side of the one frame. I hope you
like them. And thanks Diana for making me try and think outside the box.

yamaha rhino class action


2 comments:

Diana Gibbs said...

OMG! These are marvelous and now you are making me wish I had of snagged some too. I did see them and actually picked one up, and thought...hmmm...what would I do? I guess I should have been thinking "What would Debbie do?"

Big hugs girlfriend,
Di

Tracey Old said...

Your frames look fantastic!! I wish we had a target store here!!!
I will just have to come over there. lol!
I bet your enjoying your DH now he's home!!