Sunday, February 14, 2010

Busy Week

And today I made this card because I am sooooooo ready for
spring. I cased another card from M.Z. and this time I changed the
colors and made it spring like. I am really liking this card. I hope you
do too. And now I think I will put my feet up and watch a little of the Olympics.
Thanks for stopping by.




When ever I take Mr. Darcy for grooming and his "day of beauty", I always
make a card for his groomer with a dog on it. This is the card I made her for
Valentines. Yep, that could be Mr. Darcy in the front seat!!!



This past week I did a swap with my upline's downline group and made 10 of
these "direct to paper" technique cards that Michelle Zindorf had done and of course
I cased it adding the butterflies in the foreground. Now I know you think this is
hard to do but I am telling you it is easy peasy. I am offering a class in the next few
weeks showing how to do this.



1 comment:

Tracey Old said...

My lord you have been busy!!! I am loving your M.Z cards! Very nice! Hope to catch up soon:-)