Thursday, April 22, 2010

Have Stamps Will Travel - Mojo 135


So I'm trying to use up all my DSP and not hoard it which I am so guilty
of. I followed the Mojo Monday sketch for this card. I used the new Sentimental Journey set in the new Summer Mini which will be available to everyone on May 1st. I used some of my
Sweet Pea DSP and the Sizzix Circle #2 die as well. I thought I was
going to turn out a zillion cards today but only got this one done. I
have had company and so many phone calls from all my wonderful
friends and co-workers. I so appreciate everyone and their cards, meals
(which my hubby really appreciates!), and flowers. It has really helped
with being stranded in the house for a whole month. I need to be making
a whole lot of thank you cards here soon. Ta ta for now.

No comments: