Sunday, April 18, 2010

New Header For My Blog

My girls came home this weekend and helped me move some of my stamp stuff down to the spare bedroom so I could dig into my new Summer Mini stamps and play a little. I will probably tackle that little ball of fun tomorrow when I will be home by myself for awhile. So be on the lookout for a card share tomorrow sometime. By the way, how do you like my new blog header? I actually have had time to play with My Digital Studio and created this blog header all by myself! Now that I have done it once I will not be afraid to change it from time to time. You should try it. I picked one flower and made it different sizes as well as chose different colors to celebrate the coming of summer and of course the Sumer Mini Catalog!!!! The centers of the flowers are actually black brads that I made smaller. So what do you think? Go on and try it yourself. You can do it. If you have any questions just ask away. I will do my best to put you at ease.

1 comment:

Tracey Old said...

WOW! I love your new header!! I hope you got your card stock from behind the bed head!! LOL! That sounds like something I would do! he he he!!! Hope you got great news from the doctor!! I will try to skype you tomorrow!! I have checked a few times but you haven't been on line!!
Love Tracey xx