Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pearls and Swirls

For this week's Late Night Stamper's challenge, they
wanted us to use swirls and pearls. Since I am confined
to the downstairs and can't get to all my stamping supplies
(which are upstairs in the STAMP room) I am limited in
what I have to use. I found some swirls in the Melon Mambo
DSP and as I was racking my goofy brain trying to think of
something different, I spotted the Totally Tool set and came
up with this little number along with a saying from the
Favorite Thoughts set that is in the new Summer Mini
Catalog.

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Love this card and the inspiration behind it Debbie. What the world needs is a few more pink hammers and female world leaders to wield them. As the saying said we'd have things solved in an afternoon. Tea anyone? (for after the fixing - lol!)