Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's Mojo Time

I am having so much fun with this new DSP called "Newspaper Print".
Along with one of my favorite sets, Puns from the Past, I put this
together for the Mojo Monday challenge. Now I 'm going to sit down
and watch a little baseball. I'll have to flip back and forth between the
Yankee/Orioles game and the Washington Nationals with their new
21 year old pitcher and his debut. Do I hear Billy Joel's song "Pressure"
in the background. This kid has never played in the major league and he
throws very fast balls so the news media has really been building up his
first day on the job. I think he's starting with a contract for 15 million
smackeroos. Hey, I'll take 1 million for this card!!! Any takers? LOL.
Well I hope you had a good day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your card Debbie,and I love that gorgeous DSP *sigh* hope we get it in OZ lol, Great job TFS!

Andrea Ewen said...

How vintage-y...I love the look of a black and white card, very nice!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Love the classy black & white combo. Thanks for playing Mojo!