Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just For You

This was the last card I made last night. I am loving all
the new Sneak Peak items that I ordered from SU. It has
been really hard not to play with them today as I am
seriously cleaning out all the retired items and re-
arranging everything again so it flows better. I have to say
I am having a really hard time letting go of some of my
retired items. It's a good thing no one is up there in the
stamp room with me because I have been talking to my
self a lot about keeping or getting rid of. I think I have a
little angel on one shoulder and a little devil on the other,
each whispering in my ear. Keep! Get Rid Of! Keep! Get
Rid Of! What's a stamper suppose to do, I ask you? So
back to the card...(sorry for the drift). I used the flowers from
the Blissful Bride in the Summer Mini and of course the beau-
tiful paper from new catty called Greenhouse Gala. Hope you
are having a great day.

1 comment:

Tracey Old said...

I am so like that with all my retired stamps! LOL! I say keep the ones you love! Loving all the sneak peaks on your blog!