Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happiness Shared #3

So today I thought I would make an "Autumn" looking
card. I first took my Color Coach and turned to the color Pear Pizazz and liked the combo which is what I used here. I decided to use the leaf and words out of the Happiness
Shared Set. I stamped the leaf several times in Cajun Craze, More
Mustard, and Pear Pizazz. Then I colored them in with the blender
pen in the same colors. That way you can still see the detail in the
image. Then I layered it and added a Pear Pizazz Ribbon and some of these
lovely Regal Collection Buttons! Aren't they just to die for?
There are several sizes and shapes and it was so hard to decide
which one or how many to use.

The Color Coach is such an awesome tool and if you think you can't
think of colors to go together then this is the tool for you. No more guessing! Check it
out on page 165 of the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. Don't have a catalog? You can
order one here. Just click on the daisy to the right and order away!
This is what I used today for my card:
Stamp Set: Happiness Shared (120534)
Paper : Whisper White (100730)
Pear Pizazz ((119795)
Cajun Craze (119689)
Gardenhouse Gala DSP (117167)
Regals Collection Pattern Pack (117154)
Ink: Pear Pizazz (119784)
Cajun Craze (119671)
More Mustard (103162)
Accessories: Blender Pen-package of three (102845)
Designer Buttons- Regal Collection (119744)
Pear Pizazz Ribbon (119265)
Hemp Twine (100982)
Color Coach (121620)
My youngest daughter is home visiting for the day so we are getting ready to go out for fish tacos. I love when my girls come home to visit me. I think I see them more than I do my son who lives here in the same city! I hope you had a great day.

No comments: