Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gratitude

One of the easiest ways I know to say thank you to someone is to make cards for them to use. One of the teachers at school these past two weeks has been very helpful in getting students down to the clinic for me to screen. I was able to finish a whole grade level in one week. What a relief to have that done. And today the teacher offered more help for the rest of the grade levels. So I made these little note cards for her using the new French Foliage set from the Holiday Mini. Sometimes it's hard to accessorize a 3x3 card but tonight I took the 1 1/4 inch ribbon and split one end enough to tie a bow instead of wrapping it around the whole piece of cardstock. (See picture below) I like the way it turned out.

3 comments:

Melissa Carr said...

Great idea Debbie! Will definitely be trying that!

Penny Hanuszak said...

What gorgeous little note cards Debbie. I just love that stamp set! And what a great tip.......you always come up with the neatest things!

Lynette said...

What a splendid idea for the ribbon! I came accross your blog from stampin Connection..following you from VT!