Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's June First!

It's the first of many things today, including the first day of the month, my sister's birthday, and the first day to pre-order some of the new products from the new 2011-2012 Stampin Up Idea Book and Catalog! Woo Hoo!!! I am so excited and can't wait to get started making some new projects to share with you. In the mean time, I made a few cards the other day with the "Sail Away" stamp that is in the Summer Mini. This stamp is so much fun to use. It's a great stamp to use to demo with your customers as well. I combined the image with some Newsprint DSP and Not Quite Navy card stock. I used Not Quite Navy brads and a blender pen to highlight with Not Quite Navy ink to complete this card.

Knowing that we will have new DSP in the new catalog, I want to use as much of the DSP that I have left as possible. Check out "Blueberry Crisp" DSP for these cards. It worked perfectly for me. I made a few more but will save them for another day. So being a demo can give you lots of advantages and one of them is being able to see the new catalog before anyone else, get great discounts on stamps and incentives for all your hard work. I would love for you to experience all these wonderful perks as well so if you are interested in becoming a demonstrator email me! I'd love to talk to you. And if you are interested in any of these products then just click on the daisy to your right and it will take you to my SU website where you can order whatever you like!!!

1 comment:

carefreestamper said...

Debbie! Love, love, love these cards.