Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm Back!

So I know I have been missing for several months and believe me it has been a struggle. I have had some health issues which I have pretty much resolved except for cataract surgery next month. Then hopefully I will be stamping with full force. I have missed it so much and missed all my stamping friends. This is the first card I have really made in months and it is a birthday card for my mom. The card base is Rich Razzleberry with the Apothecary Art set from the Occasions Mini along with some of that beautiful pleated satin ribbon. I added pearls, a button and a lace bow. I hope she likes it. Hope to see you all soon.

2 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear things are on the mend and wish you much success with your cataract surgery. It's bound to make a great difference. Your birthday card for your mom is just awesome! Great card.

Tracey Old said...

Hey hey you got to stamp! Wooo Hooo! Have missed seeing your creations! You will be counting down for your surgery, then hopefully things can get back to normal!
Been thinking of you! Huggs!
xx