Monday, March 5, 2012

Studio Sketch


It's funny how when new stamp sets come out, you fall in love with certain ones and go crazy with it. Then for the next several months you forget about it because there's so many other stamps to play with. Not only do I love to stamp but I love to read and for some reason this stamp image from Studio Sketches reminds me of "The Girl With The Pearl Earring" which I read several years ago! Combined with the yummy Sale-a-bration paper and the antique brad, I added some of the lovely pleated ribbon and some linen thread.

yamaha rhino class actionfile://localhost/Users/debrakeane/Desktop/th_DSCN3098-1.jpg

1 comment:

Tracey Old said...

Wow you are rocking them out now! Great card! Cant wait for my preorder to arrive so I can get my hands on some of that ribbon!
xx