Monday, September 17, 2012

By The Sea



 Every time I see this stamp set title, I want to start singing: By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea.  You and me, you and me, oh how happy we'd be.  La la la!  Good thing no one is around to hear me sing!   This is another Stamping on Tuesday challenge and it was definitely a challenge for me.   Would somebody tell me an easy way to trim the corners with these diagonals?  Yikes!  I know there has got to be an easier way then the way I did it.  Actually I'm not even sure exactly how I did it.  But I did stamp some shells with Crumb Cake ink on the Crumb Cake card stock before I placed my diagonal cut designer paper from Comfort Cafe and World Spectacular on it.  I then got this lightbulb moment to put a piece of the wonderful Crumb Cake Tulle ribbon from the Holiday catalog under my center piece and apply some pearls.  You know, like oysters with pearls getting caught in a fisherman's net!  Okay so can you tell I'm am a little goofy tonight.  Worked all day and trying to get ready for a card class tomorrow night after work but wanted to get in on this challenge.  Hope you had a good day!

1 comment:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Such a soft and delicate card. I love all the shells. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.