Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bewitched!

I love Halloween. I'm not sure what it is about that holiday that makes me love it so much but it is at the top of my list. It may be the colors of orange and black or the fact that it takes place during my favorite season, fall, or that you get to eat lots and lots of candy!!! Whatever it is, I love it and so although it's a little early, I've already started making my cards. I love images of witches. I love the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz. She's probably my fav. And then I love Elphaba in the broadway play, Wicked. Love that show! You can find these wonderful Halloween stamps in the new Stampin Up Holiday Mini along with wonderful Burlap ribbon and an awesome Chevron punch. A must have item. Well on a personal note, my parents have arrived and I am enjoying their company. I hate that they live so far away so I will savor every moment with them. My son stopped by for a few minutes. He says he is getting excited for the wedding on Saturday and is not nervous at all! So happy for him!!!

No comments: