Monday, August 12, 2013

The Bride and Groom

I wanted to share one of the pictures I took of my son, Matthew, and his new bride, Julie, minutes after they were married this past Saturday. Can't believe it's all over already. They are in Punta Cana on their honeymoon and said they don't want to come home next week. Glad to hear they are having that good of a time. Meanwhile, I haven't had any time to stamp or set up classes since the wedding. Most of my company left today but my parents and sister are still here until Wednesday. Maybe I will get the chance tomorrow to stamp a little. My mom at 82 likes to stamp every once in a while. She is very crafty and is always coming up with fun ideas. Hope I can still craft at 82. Heck, I hope I still have my mind at 82!! lol Have a good night and I will talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: