Saturday, August 10, 2013


Today is my son's wedding day! So excited for him. This is where the wedding and reception will be held. It's referred to as the "Old" Cavalier on the hill. It reminds me of the tv show "Downton Abbey". This is the back of the hotel. The front faces the ocean. The wedding is at 6pm and the reception of course will follow. I have my parents and sister here and my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and niece here as well. Kind of like a mini reunion. The rehearsal went well last night and then we attended a cookout afterwards complete with a corn hole game. I had never played before so it was a lot of fun and I will probably need one of those for my house. So my mom and I are getting ready to go to our hair appointments and then have to hurry back to the house to get dressed and be on our way!!! I feel like I'm in a dream. I told my son, Matthew, last night that he wouldn't be my little boy after today. He said "Yes, I will". Almost started balling!! You can be sure I will bring lots of kleenex today!!! Until tomorrow!!!


No comments: