Friday, May 28, 2010

Missy

This is another one of our dogs. We inherited her when my
mother in law passed away five years ago. She came from the
shelter and is the best dog. She is beagle and dachshund mix.
She has the shortest legs and sometimes we call her "no knees"
but those little legs are pretty strong and it is amazing how high
she can jump at times. Well hopefully I will have a card to
post tonight. I have started back to work half days while going
to physical therapy and it has been quite draining. I also want
to get all my stamping supplies moved back up to my stamp
room so I have more space to create. The Pungo Strawberry
Festival is this weekend and I hope to go at least for the parade
so I can see my hubby drive his fire engine in it! He's been working
hard to shine "Big Red" up for the occasion. I hope everyone has a
safe and fun Memorial Day weekend. Don't forget to say thanks to the
men and women who serve and have served in the armed forces to
protect us and fight for our freedom!

No comments: