Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pedaling Past on Memorial Day Weekend

I love black with kraft and white and this yells masculine to me.
This Pedaling Past bike set is one of my new favorites incase you
can't tell! So I just got back from the 27th annual Pungo Straw-
berry Festival which thousands attend each Memorial Day
weekend. There's a parade through town and carnival rides for the
kids, and a luncheon that is catered for all the "dignitaries" and their
families. They serve strawberries dipped in chocolate, and strawberry
ice cream and macaroons drizzled with chocolate. Oh and regular food
too. You know like barbecue and roast beef and salads!!! So I haven't
missed a festival in 25 years and I was able to get a ride in a golf cart(since my
foot is still in an air cast boot and I am still hobbling with one crutch)
from the car to the stands for the parade and have a little to eat before I came
home and took a nap. Made it back to the car with the help of another golf cart
just in the nick of time because it started to pour down rain. The sun is out now
thank goodness for everyone else that is still down there. So after my little nap
I had to make this card because I had been thinking about it for the last
couple of days plus I haven't done any challenges this week. I am giving my first
stamp class tomorrow since my foot surgery and am looking forward to seeing my
stamp buddies and having a good time. I hope everyone is having a safe and wonder-
ful Memorial Day.
Stamps: Pedaling Past
Ink: Stazon Black, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Going Gray
Paper: Kraft, Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Twine, Corduroy Buttons

No comments: