Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Wow! What a nice gesture to be given this award by Jenny Adams, an awesome Aussie Stamper that has a great blog of her own. I would like to thank the academy..... lol. Anyway, I'm suppose to list 10 things about myself so if you are interested here I go...
1) I have been stamping for almost 20 years.
2) I have three grown children who I love dearly.
3) I have three dogs : Mr. Darcy, Missy, and Sneakers
4) I love to read
5) I love the movie Pride and Prejudice and have watched it a zillion times. Oh Mr. Darcy!!
6) I have an awesome husband who still takes my breath away when he walks into the room.
He is my Mr. Darcy!
7) I am a school nurse who is off for the summer!
8) I am addicted to Maple Nut Goodies and M&M peanuts!
9) I play Bunco once a month with a great group of friends
10) I love baseball and the New York Yankees are my team.

And now I will pass on this award to some more great bloggers.
1)Di Gibbs
2) Tracey Old
3) Lisa Freeman

Hope you enjoy your award ladies!

2 comments:

Sue Denning said...

Congrats Deb!

You so deserve this Award.

Hope you enjoy your Summer and hav a well earned break.

hugs

Jenny Adams said...

So great to read all about you... and you are so lucky to have been stamping for 20 years!!! Fabulous!