Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blueberry Crisp

I'm suppose to be getting ready to go to the eye doctor but had to finish
this card before anything else. I don't usually go for blues but decided I
need to broaden my "horizons" and branch out a little more. So I combined
this wonderful new DSP Blueberry Crisp (117392) with Pacific Point, Night of
Navy, and Sahara Sand card stock. The stamp set is Pocket Silhouettes (111672)
and the flower punch is from Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309). I also used
the Modern punch and Word Window punch. To finish it off I used a piece of
Night of Navy ribbon and last but not least....the new Basic Pearl Jewels (1192470).
These half back jewels have adhesive already on them so they are so easy to use.
I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Rita W said...

Very pretty. You should try blues more often; you know how to make them look good!