Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Open House

Hi Everyone. Tonight I am having an Open House and my stamping friends will make
three cards using a lot of the new stamp sets and accessories. This is one of the cards
they will make. It is more stunning in person (of course) but couldn't wait to share it
with my internet blog buddies as well. I hope you like it and I hope you have a great day.
Stamps: Studio Sketches, Perfect Punches
Paper : Concord Crush, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Inks: Concord Crush, Marina Mist, Certain Celery
Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Ribbon, and Blender Pen

2 comments:

Rita W said...

Beautiful and elegant. I'd be very happy to have a chance to make it! Good luck with the open house!

Cheryl in Texas said...

Really like this stamp set and I love your version. It looks very elegant.