Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Little Ray of Sunshine

Well it has been humid, hot, and very dry here. In fact the grass is all turning
brown. So today the rain has come in downpours and the sun is no where to be
found! My dogs need to go out but I keep waiting for the rain to stop and it hasn't
happened. Of course Mr. Darcy doesn't like to get his feet wet so I will have to
pick him up and carry him out to the grass somewhere. Well as soon as it stops
thundering and lightning. I love this new set called "For Everything" and it has
eleven different stamps in it. I also used a couple of the new half back pearls that
already have adhesive on them. Love them, love them, love them. There are also
rhinestones available with the adhesive. Try them both out!!!! Page 188 in the new
SU catalog. I hope you are having a good day.

1 comment:

Tracey Old said...

I love that set! Your card looks great! Hope to catch up with you soon!