Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Studio Sketch

Long time no see huh? It is so amazing that you can be on
a roll for so long turning out card after card and then all of a sudden
it's two or three weeks later and you haven't posted a thing. Well that
has been me these past few weeks. It seems like things just kept pop-
ping up and I couldn't get to my stamps. I mean they were right there
in front of me, calling my name, and I couldn't get to them. It was
killing me because all the new stuff just came out and I wanted to
have some stamp classes and just couldn't get my act together. So today
I had the house to myself and I made myself go to my stamp room and sit
and create. My upline is featuring me as her demo of the month and I have
to give her 10 projects tomorrow night. I hope she likes them. Anyway I
did make this card with the new Studio Sketches set and the awesome Green
house Gala DSP. There are so many cool new paper designs in the new catalog
along with some stamp sets that are to die for! I hope you had a good day!

No comments: