Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fa La La La La in July

I know it's early and because it is I used some of my Island Oasis DSP in the
SU summer mini catalog as a background paper. It's a little out there but you
know what. I like it! I used the Fun And Fast Notes set for the tree and then
decided to use this print because it had Old Olive in it and well the rest is
history! So what do you think? Give me some feedback. Oh and by the way I
used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch for trim. Hope you had a good
day.

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Fa,la,la,la...I love it to. The colors, the curves, etc. just sort of grabs me. Not usually my favorite stamp set but it sure works here. Great use of the new border punch too. Funny when I saw the paper I didn't realize it was the Island Oasis. In this application it has a sort of Scandinavian feel to me...though now that you mention the source I suppose it could be Christmas in Hawaii!

Thanks for sharing Debbie. And Merry Christmas half a year early!