Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gifts from Convention

One of the fun things at convention is giving gifts whether it be from your upline,
downline, or just wonderful friends. My sweet friend Jen Picard gave me the little party
box with some candy from Canada in it. I heard she gave Di Gibbs some Catsup potato
chips from Canada. Apparently they are a big thing up there and since that is where Di
is from she was given a bag. Sa-weet Jen! Then I was sitting with Becky Roberts at a make
and take event and we swapped gifts. She made this cute little post it note keychain with
the new Owl punch. Love it, love it, love it. The tin box was given to me by my upline, Lisa
Freeman with a Starbucks gift card in it...........well it "was" in there. Well just got home
from Bunco and am whipped. It's hard having fun all the time. Convention, swapping, bunco.
Oh well. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!! I hope you had a great day.

No comments: