Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bewitched

These Greeting Card Kids are so much fun and
instead of working on some of my stamp classes, this voice in my head kept saying, "Stamp it and they will come"! Ha ha. Not really but I have been wanting to play with this set ever since Mr. Brown delivered it to my house. So I said enough is enough. I have been cleaning and rearranging the stamp room and needed a break. So I decided to sit and make this card. It was SO MUCH FUN!!! I used Tangerine Tango along with Black of course. Love the new black lace ribbon too. It's so naughty!!!.. Okay I am getting sassy and I am tired so I will finish up here and call it a night. I will get up early and work on classes. I hope you had a good weekend.

This is what I used to make this card:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids (120633 Clear), Wicked Cool (120600 clear)
Paper: Black (121045), Tangerine Tango (111349), Whisper White (100730),
DSP Nite Owl (123012) in the Holiday Mini
Ink: Stazon Black (101406), Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, More Mustard, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch (119867), Scallop Edge Border (119882), Lace Trim 1/2" ribbon (120988)

If you are interested in any of the products I used for this card just click on the daisy to the right and order away. Any questions? Email Me.

No comments: