Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yee-Haw! PPA54 Challenge

Finally got around to making another card for Pals Paper Arts challenge and this week it was a KISS (Keep It Simple, Sweetie) and Masculine card so I pulled out one of the new sets, Out West and put this together. It's so hard sometimes to keep a card simple although when I look back at cards I made 20 years ago, this one looks complicated! lol. I really like how this image inks up and I am going to play with this little guy some more!!!
These are the items I used to make this card:
Stamps: Out West
Paper: Whisper White (100730 ), Real Red(102482 ), Pumpkin Pie ( 105117), and Early Expresso (119686 )
Inks: Early Expresso (119670 )
Accessories: Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882 ), Hemp Twine ( 100982), Jumbo Brad (112533)
To order any of the above, just click on the daisy flower to the right! Thanks.

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Great image - and I love the layout! Perfect masculine card - thanks for joining us at PPA!

Natalie Decker said...

I LOVE that stamp and you did a great job keeping it simple, but not plain. Great blog too!

Ann Schach said...

Cute! I love this image...perfect for a masculine card. Thanks for playing @ PPA!