Sunday, August 15, 2010

Christmas in August!

Yes it's early but Christmas will be here before we know it. Today was the first of my 10-10-30 classes and I had to refrain from playing Christmas music..... but what's on TV right now? Judy Garland singing, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"! I lied not to you. So it was kind of fun using new stuff from the Holiday mini and of course customers wanted to order some of the really neat stuff coming out of it but I had to say "Not until September !st"! This is the single wood mounted stamp in the Holiday Mini, "Christmas Postcard". It goes perfect on the Sissix Top Note. The Top Note is in Crumb Cake and then I sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake Ink. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. The weather here as been near perfect.

Stamp set: Christmas Postcard (121428)
Paper: Crumb Cake , Cherry Cobbler, and DSP Deck The Halls (120810)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, More Mustard
Accessories: Antique Brads, Champagne Glass Glitter (120997), Victoria Lace, Big Shot, Sissix Top Note die

No comments: