Monday, August 16, 2010

Candy Cane Girl

So here is one of the sweet little girls from the "Greeting Card Kids" stamp set. I, like many of you who first saw this said, "nah" and then saw the cards made with it from some of our talented cohorts and said, " Well maybe I do want this set." Raise your hand if you are one of them. lol. We made this card yesterday in my stamp class and I agree with the ladies when they said this little girl was fun to color. Then we started talking about how much we love to still color. Even with coloring books and crayons!!! So I hope you enjoy her and have a good day.

Stamp Sets: Greeting Card Kids, Four the Season
Paper: Blushing Bride, Real Red, Whisper White, DSP Candy Cane Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, More Mustard, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Candy Cane Buttons, Real Red Satin Ribbon, and Glitter Glass

No comments: