Friday, August 20, 2010

Thinking Outside The Box

Wish I could take credit for this idea. I
received a swap similar to this one from Landa Cartwright at convention. I changed up a few
things but the idea is the same. Used the branch from Tropical Party in the Summer Mini to make this holiday tree. Isn't that the coolest thing? I just loved making it. I also used this in my card class this past week. The words are from the set Bright Christmas soon to be available in the Holiday Mini out on September 1st. Another set in the new mini is the Days of Gratitude which was used for the ornament stamped in Real Red on Crumb Cake. Hope you had a good week and have a wonderful weekend.

Here are the supplies I used:
Stamp Sets: Tropical Party, Sweet Centers, Days of Gratitude and Bright Christmas
Paper: Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Accessories: Versamark, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Sissix #2 Circle Die

1 comment:

Crafts by Heidi said...

This is a very very pretty card. Thank you so much for sharing!