Monday, August 30, 2010

Get Well Wishes

My friend Gail messed her foot up
pretty bad last week when she was in a spin class. Another reason I don't exercise!!! Just kidding Gail! She emailed me and told me she was sporting a cast boot like the one I wore for 6 months. Hopefully she won't need it that long! I wanted to make her a card and she is kind of a fu fu kind of girl so I picked Pink Pirouette for the card along with Early Espresso and Baja Breeze. I put a little rhinestone on the dogs collar. It's kind of hard to tell in this picture but I stamped band aids on the base card with the same color ink. Gail is a dog lover like myself and so I had to use this little dog. Today was my first day back to work. Next week the kiddies will be back and the beginning of a new year starts. It was good to see everyone again that I haven't seen for a couple of months. People with new hairdos and tans and a "restful" look. Having two months off in the summer is one of the perks for working in the school system. My problem is I want to stay home and stamp and play with all the new goodies in the Holiday Mini that becomes available to you September 1st. Well I am off to bed since I am a working girl once again. I hope you had a good day.

No comments: