Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Cute Snowman

I just love this little snowman and I had a picture in my head of this kind of rustic scene with him. Not exactly what I was going for but I still like the end result. Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla are the colors I used here. I added one of the awesome buttons (121002) sold in the Holiday Mini which you can order on line from my Stampin Up website. Just click on the Daisy Flower to the right. The stamp sets I used were Cute Christmas, Punch Pals , and Heard From The Heart.
Well I finished up another Christmas Card class today with a group of wonderful ladies. We made 4 cards and they learn a few new techniques along the way. I have another class next weekend and one the weekend after. Yikes and then it will be November!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend. The cool weather is such a welcome to me. I love the fall and having to put a sweater on to take off the chill. I also love to open my windows and let the fresh air into the house until the temperature starts to drop in the late afternoon. Have a great week.

No comments: