Sunday, January 16, 2011

Leadership News Continued

So here is a picture of inside the Gaylord. Yep, it is inside even though it looks like it might be outside. I didn't leave the Gaylord for three days, yet it seemed like I was outside every time I walked through the gardens. There was a water canal with a boat that you could ride in like a little tour. Not sure what the tour guide was telling the people in the boat ........and over here is Room 1o1!!!!! But seriously the grounds were gorgeous and the plants and flowers were amazing. A lot of the Christmas decorations were up still and they were just starting to take some of them down on Friday.

So here is another of my swaps that I made. It was made with the Nature's Walk Set. Love, love this set. For the ribbon, I just twisted it twice. Used the oval Sissix die and sponged the edges of it with Early Expresso. The background was made with the "Sanded" stamp. I hope you like it!




No comments: