Saturday, January 15, 2011

Going Home

Well it has been a fun and busy two days here in Nashville but I am exhausted from all the information I received from the awesome classes I attended here at Leadership Conference. And did I mention all the amazing gifts Stampin Up gave us? Stamp sets, paper, purses, necklaces, glitter, material. Oh my gosh! It was just too much fun! It sure does get your "I want to get home and stamp and recruit everyone to this wonderful business of stamping. I met so many wonderful people and connected with a lot of old friends as well. If you think you might be interested in joining my team give me a call or send me an email. I would love to have you.

So this little box I have pictured here is a gift I made for some of the special people I have met through SU. It has a bottle cap choker on the front which I punched a 1" piece of the new DSP, "Botanical Garden's" and stamped "friends" from Tiny Tags on it and adhered it with a little rhinestone. I also cut out a piece of the same paper for the box. And inside I put a little tin of Burt's Bees Lip Balm for them. It has a bee on the top of the container. Well it is time to pack and get this lady home to Virginia Beach. It's been fun but I miss my family and of course Mr. Darcy!!!

1 comment:

Inking Idaho said...

I love, love, love my little box, Debra!!! Thank you! And...I love seeing you again!
♥ Becky