Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Leadership Swap

So here is one of the cards I made for a swap at Leadership. I will swap them out tomorrow because right now I am whipped. It's been a long day but a good day. Flew into Nashville with snow on the ground and a few flurries. Arrived at the Gaylord Hotel with my mouth opened. It is enormous and is like a little city within a building. There are all kinds of restaurants and shops. Plants and trees and some of their Christmas decorations are still up and tonight when I went down for dinner it was like a street at night with stars above. They have waterfalls and water spouts that are synchronized with music. Very cool. Well I am off to sleep. Up early tomorrow for my classes and catching up with other SU demos. Till tomorrow this is me signing off................

No comments: