Sunday, June 12, 2011

Beach Day

So this morning my husband and I got up and took our bikes down to the beach and rode the boardwalk at 7 am. It was a beautiful morning, a cool breeze, the sun on the horizon coming up, and pretty much an empty beach. I got a chance to try out my new road bike that my son, Matt, fixed me up with. It's a Raleigh women's road bike and it rides like a dream. Very smooth!!! Good for me to get some exercise and work the old knees. Then we stopped and had breakfast at Doc Taylor's. It's an old house that serves breakfast and lunch. They serve a mean Bloody Mary! After breakfast we rode for a while longer and then headed home. By the time we left the beach, it was packed with people for the Sand Soccer Tournament.

So I made these two cards a while ago using the Summer Splash set out of the Summer Mini, just messing around and thought I would share them today. Not exactly what I had in mind but a quick card to make if you are in a hurry.
I have two classes coming up this next two weeks and so I am headed up to the stamp room to put some of the cards together. I hope you have a great Sunday.

No comments: