Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome To The Zoo

I have finally had some time to sit and play with my stamps and try some of the challenges out there. They really do help get your juices flowing! Today I tried the Stampin' On Tuesday and Just Add Ink challenges. I was able to do both with this card. The zebra is from the new set "Zoo Review". I took some twine and made a tail out of it.


This was my first card for Stampin On Tuesday which really didn't excite me too much but I figured I'd put it up here since I haven't posted in awhile.

Finally I want to say Happy 80th Birthday to my dad. I traveled 650 miles on Friday to surprise him with my daughter, Katie, and came home Monday. Such a quick trip but so worth it.

5 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

Two fantastic cards.....you did well with the sketch and love the colors!!
Thanks for playing at TSIT!!

Nikki Spencer said...

Great card! that Zebra is very cool, love your layout too!
Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love both cards, Debbie. The zebra stamp is awesome and your take on the sketch is really cool!!! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Tracey Old said...

Well done with both cards they both look fantastic! You have rocked both challenges! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin;-)We NEED to catch up soon!!!!
XX

carefreestamper said...

I really like the one with the "zebra" ribbon. Great cards!