Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Dad





My dad's birthday was yesterday and so I wanted to make something a little different from his Father's day card which was nautical so I turned to the Mojo Monday challenge for some inspiration in a layout for his card.  This is how it turned out and I have to say I really like it.  My parents live 12 hours away and I don't get to see them often enough and so I wanted to make this card really special.   I started with Soft Suede card stock (115318) and layered it with Pool Party (122924) and Cajun Craze (119684) which I ran through the Big Shot with the new Chevron Folder (127749).  Comfort Cafe DSP (126898) was also used.  Countryside (120495) and Memorable Moments (126682) were the stamp sets used for the images and I finished it off with 3 Regal Designer Buttons (119744).  If you like any of the items I used here today, you can order them by clicking on the Daisy to the right.  Thanks for looking.

No comments: