Saturday, July 14, 2012

You're A Winner!


 I have never been a big fan of the circus and I wasn't going to even consider this stamp set, "You're Amazing"(126722), but I saw a card somewhere and loved the old time look of it and so starts my story of this awesome set and the DSP, World Spectacular (126897), that goes with it.  I  just love the color combos.  I will probably play with this set for a while.  The new Ticket Duo Builder punch (126883) is a must have item to use with this set.  I used Calypso Coral card stock (122925) as my base card and layered with Cherry Cobbler (119685) and Very Vanilla (101650).  
My husband and I are going to see Stevie Nicks tonight at the amphitheater here in Virginia Beach.  My husband has been a big fan of hers ever since I met him so this is huge for him to see her.  I wanted to find a wig that looked like her hair and surprise him tonight wearing it but was unsuccessful in carrying out that idea.  Oh well, I will just have to quietly sing along with her tonight!!!  Of course my husband might move to another seat if I get carried away.  I am no Stevie Nicks that's for sure but I do love to sing! 
Have a wonderful Saturday and if you are interested in any of the items above, just click on the Daisy to the right.  

No comments: