Thursday, July 5, 2012

Trying to Think "Cool"


So even though it was the 4th of July yesterday, it was so stinkin hot out that I decided to work on my "Christmas in July" card class.  I used the easy  Stamping on Tuesday template for this week and came up with this card which I just love.  I used the Christmas Lodge (123769) set and Lovely Letter Alphabet (127796).  I hope you all had a good holiday for those of you living in the USA.  Today I am going to the beach with my youngest daughter, Katie, who is home for a week from Americorps.  I want to spend as much time as I can with her so have a good day and keep stamping!

3 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

Oh my Christmas already??? It looks Fabulous!!!! Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday!

Tracey Old said...

Love your card! Great idea to start thinking of Christmas! That will save the rush later! So glad you joined us over at Try Stampin!
xxx

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Great Christmas card! I love the image and your use of the word Joy. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.